CSET: Physical Education
CSET: Physical Education consists of 3 subtests:
- Subtest I (test code 129)
- Subtest II (test code 130)
- Subtest III (test code 131)
- Subtest I: 40 multiple-choice questions and 2 constructed-response questions
- Subtest II: 40 multiple-choice questions and 2 constructed-response questions
- Subtest III: 40 multiple-choice questions and 1 constructed-response question
Aug. 8–Sep. 4, 2016
Nov. 28–Dec. 24, 2016
Jan. 23–Feb. 19, 2017
Mar. 20–April 16, 2017
Check appointment availability .
Subtest II: 1 hour and 30 minutes
All 3 subtests in a single session: 5 hours
Learn more about how the subtests are administered in a single session .
15 additional minutes is provided to complete a nondisclosure agreement and tutorial. Any time taken for breaks is considered part of your available testing time.
$297 for all subtests taken together
Review complete fee and payment policy information.
Review test results release dates .
Before you test, review the list of materials that are prohibited at the test center .
Tests may include questions that are evaluated for future administrations and do not affect a candidate's score.
Videotaped Constructed-Response Components
Subtests I and III include videotaped constructed-response components that require examinees to view a video excerpt and respond in writing to constructed-response items. For additional information about the videotaped constructed-response components, please refer to the CSET: Physical Education preparation materials.